Thread: First time'er
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 11:44 AM

Mein Auto: 550i
Well off to the dealer I went and they tell me that the CCC is the cause of the voice command not working.. Does this make sense ?

So far my experience has been horrible.. I made an appt for 830 yesterday and the service advisor came over to me. He was less than impressed that I was there with my used car and even less that I was new to the BMW experience. called a 345 yesterday and he sasy the car was just going in and nothing else. Called this morning and he has someone tell me he would call me in 5 min... never happened. called back at 11 and told the tech is still diagnosing the issue. called and 1, same answer and I was told that my appt was for a drop off, not for repair. When I ask if that was the case, why was I ask if I was waiting or leaving it there was no reply.

I happened to have a close friend that went there today to buy a 7 series and I told him while he was there what was going on and he said he was concerned about the treatment of the customers in the service dept, I get a call... Everything is diagnosed and the CCC is bad. Not sure what it is or if it is reasonable...

The happiness I had when I picked the car up 3 days ago has been washed away.....