View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 03:50 PM
Gib mir Feurschutz!

Mein Auto: 2013 750i
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leslierc View Post
As Indiana Jones once said, "it's not the years, it's the mileage" and that seems to be a lot of miles for such a relatively young car...I would say perhaps 65K-70K more miles than what could be reasonably expected. Warranty is certainly gone and, based on the miles, I would expect some major service is in order. Pass...
x2 What Leslie said, thats a lot of miles. If it were a Honda Accord, thats nothing to sneeze at, but you're not in the market for a kenmore with 4 wheels.

I cant imagine putting nearly 50k miles on a year (could be less if it was a late '09). Thats nuts, at that point it would have been better to get a 335d.

My guess it was a livery vehicle, or part of a higher-end company fleet for that much mileage to accrue so quickly.

With BMWs ridiculous 15k mile oil changes, I'd pull that thing apart and see how much (if any) damage has been done with so infrequent oil changes.

2013 BMW 750i - Coded, Executive, Lighting, Cold Weather, M Sport, M 303 Wheels, 5% Tint, Conti DWS Tires, 3M Bra, Vinyl Black Gloss Roof Wrap, Exhaust Flap Mod.

Last edited by ChrisF01; 12-04-2012 at 03:52 PM.