View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 06:58 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 12 BMW 535I MS Alpine Wht
I just added ECS Tuning 12.5 spacers to the rear of my F10. They are on sale for $84.96 with the extended lug nuts. I have never used spacers before and I am not an expert or even knowledgeable, but these things look great. I installed them and like the look. It brings the wheel out far enough to look correct. That said, I believe that this mod is only for those that set up a lawn chair and admire the car.... like me. I am guessing I will be one of the few that will be able to pick out the difference. The only suggestion for ECS is they should include black lug nuts instead of silver ones. I installed the silver ones and they stood out and not in a good way. It was not a major deal as I painted all ten of them with some black spray paint I had on hand.

Before;

After

Mods - Quad Exhaust Tips, HID Fog Lights, Clear Front Reflectors, M5 Spoiler, Calipers Painted Black, 12.5 mm Rear Wheel Spacers, Tint - 5% Rear, 35% Front & 50% Windshield - BlackVue DR500GW Dash Cam, Blendmount for Valentine One

Coding by tuesday (aka; itschase) (Chase)