View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 07:28 PM

Mein Auto: 320i, X3 and X5
Ok.. retrofit finished!!!, today we activated the voice control, everything went smooth with bimmertech, I have only one thing down but this is not on bimmertech guys who made a great job, since for Costa Rica there are no BMW navigation maps there are some apps like weather which takes the GPS location to get the weather info, So I keep getting a Finland city weather from the last GPS position saved by the system, we tried to get around this but on the new idrive service menu there are no way to change the location by coordinates, just by country, but sadly Costa Rica is not in the list yet, Patryk from Bimmertech told me that they will search to check what we can do, pretty sure they will find a way soon.

On the other side the retrofit is great!!! Plugin, apps, internet, dvdonmotion, Office (messages and SMS), web radio!!! among other features are a great addition to the car.

When I was thinking about this investment on my NEW 2013 I was concern about it, but now Im not regretting any penny invested.

And you can confident that Bimmertech guys knows their job.

Last edited by mgarciah; 12-04-2012 at 07:30 PM.