View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 10:21 PM

Mein Auto: 535
Possible Lease Deal of the Year?

Well, I think the 535 is very much in contention for this award if what I'm seeing appears to be true. Where is Chris Chueng when you need him?

Ok, so I happen to qualify for the pull ahead program and I went to the dealership and drove the F10. Nice car, but meh programs. I gave the CA my number and told him to give me a call if BMW stepped up their game before the holidays. Apparently they did. The CA called me today and gave me a ridiculous quote of ~390 a month saying that BMW is giving away 535s this month. I nearly jumped on it right away, but something tells me it could get better. I actually might just wait until spring though for a 6er with the updated nav.

So then I see that Justin posted the details on here. Now, I see where that number came from. I highly doubt this is lockable though. Running the number on a Euro Delivery 535 with dealer profit and acquisition down it looks like you could very well be in the sub 300 monthly mark. Pretty crazy if you ask me, being that I am currently paying ~600 a month for my 535.
Advertisement