View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 12:14 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: F11 530D
It happened I was shopping for a Z4 a month ago, there was a nicely priced january build 2011 35is at my dealers, new, with only 28 km on the clock.
It happened that I had a squeack in the back of the F11 at the time, so it was quite the right time for a car swap.
The only drawback of the presented Z4, that is still on offer, is the completely black interior; the car is a black hole.
Otherwise this Z4 is exactly right (fully) configured.
Sadly my CA has not phoned yet to make me an offer I can not refuse, so this toy, with all its impracticallity, is still sitting in the shop.
The good news is that a little silicon spray on the righthand rollerbearing of the rollo in the F11 has stopped the squeak, so my family members can still enjoy the practicallity of this car in an oasis of spacious room and silence.
This story is not fully over yet, normally I do not visit the dealer a lot, there seems no need
But being at 80.000 km it becomes time to change the brakepads around the car, so a visit to the dealer will be made before february is over.
Maybe the Mille Miglia Z4 will still be standing in the showroom in all its tempting glory, but allready two years old, there are a lot of these cars on offer at the moment, maybe the upcoming new Z4 has something to do with that?

Last edited by Sophisto; 12-05-2012 at 12:33 AM.