Thread: F30 - 2013 335
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 10:11 AM

Mein Auto: 2013 335i
Mine is a mineral gray sport 335i too - it looks super sharp and I get compliments on it constantly. I didn't get Nav/premium/tech. I don't feel some huge sense of loss, I bought the car for the driving experience and it totally delivers without those extras. You get a lot of "luxury" stuff standard on a 335 anyway - auto wipers, folding mirrors, iPod integration, adaptive xeons, seat memory, dimming mirror, but I'm coming from driving a Focus. :-) Sometimes I wish I had comfort access, but it wasn't worth the bundled package price to me. The ride on adaptive suspension is great and you do notice the variable steering in parking lots.

In the rare cases I need to nav somewhere, I use the iphone, or the $99 5"garmin for longer trip. I think most people truly use in car nav about 5% of the time. And I think my phone is always going to have better/easier to use/more up to date apps than iDrive ever will.

No disrespect meant to those who went for any of those options - ultimately it all comes down to what you feel you "need". I "needed" the most fun to drive car for the lowest price. My always-cold wife needed seat warmers. :-)