View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 04:28 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: m4now M5M3 550 760 335RIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by getz View Post
I cross shopped the R8, F430, and the Gallardo before deciding on the 997 911 Turbo. If you can, I would highly recommend the Turbo. Best car I have ever owned, hands down. Unfortunately with 3 small kids and the role as family man, it was time to move to a more family friendly ride, but I miss my 911 every day. I told my wife that I am buying a 997.2 Turbo S on my fortieth birthday. She agreed, but it's going to be a long four year wait.
No love for the 458?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunderhi View Post
Too many comments to reply to them all. I'll get a bearing check with Mrs D tonight, but I think we'll go back to Silver Spring to visit the adjacent Porsche & Audi dealers this weekend. I told her that if she steers me towards an R8 or a 911 Turbo, I'll buy it the spot. She has been warned.

Anyway, I joined USAA today and I'm trying to figure out how their BMW & MB incentives work. I think I'll change my auto insurance over to them. Anyone have any issues with USAA?
have you considered a used 335i xdrive that is about to end its 4 yr program That is currently at the shop getting its 7500 oil change and free spark plugs!

Last edited by SuperTerp; 12-05-2012 at 04:55 PM.