View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 06:17 PM
flâneur en cabriolet

Mein Auto: 2007 E93 N54
Quote:
Originally Posted by DougN View Post
Kat - I'll give you (or anyone else with long hair) a pass, as I realize it can be a PIA when you hair blows forward over your face. Guys (or gals) with short hair have no excuse

Just to illustrate how calm the E93 is, if you (or my wife/anyone with long hair) ride or drive my MGB, cap or scrunchy is mandatory 100% of the time due to the wind.
Give a pass? Have no excuse? Excuse for what, turning a good cabin even better? People who use a windscreen are somehow less cabrio-esque? Please.

It's not that I don't know how calm the cabin of my E93 N54 is without the windscreen, it's that I know how much MORE comfortable it is with it. I don't use it all the time. But I do use it, and it makes the interior ride much better under many circumstances. And there really isn't any downside (besides purchasing one).

I guess it does scare the bejesus out of you sometimes when a really strong crosswind blows it into the folded position with a shotgun-blast-like BANG! noise. But that's pretty rare, and fixable.

Last edited by andrew b; 12-05-2012 at 06:19 PM.