View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 09:28 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 760 Li
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rookie2008 View Post
Well congrats bro! The S550 is my dream car. Please post pic once you find the one your looking for.
I sure will.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmpcpro View Post
lol, I am a known user on MBworld W220 forum, I came from an S430 to the E65... if I thought I could get back out and go back I would.. I basically sold my S and put in double the amount to come to this.. don't get me wrong, I love this car more, I really do.. but we thought the W220's were bad, HA! They are tanks compared to these money pits.. When I was an MB driver I kept saying how I missed BMW and didn't like the way MB always tried to package parts and charge you top dollar for stuff when BMW will break everything down and sell you piece by piece.. lol, I wish that was it.. Now I feel like a fool.. I'd rather pay more for parts then have a car that was built to fall apart.. luckily I love driving it, which is why I am keeping it, but do I wish I didn't sell my S and still kept that $5500 in the bank? YES! Those cars have air suspension issues.. but they don't leak from every end and have crap trans. and engine problems, etc..
Yeah, I had my fair share of episodes with the 760. Till I reached the plastic limit and I said enough!!!!

I have owned a good number of cars in the past and the switch from my S55AMG to 760 was the worst mistake ever. A few of my friends and past 7 series owners totally discouraged me from the move but I turned a cold shoulder on them. I learnt the hard way. The only way.