Bimmerfest - BMW Forums - View Single Post - What is this part called please?
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 12:16 PM
whatsup? whatsup? is offline
Registered User
Location: virginia
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 97
Mein Auto: 02 BMW 745LI
What is this part called please?

Hey guys,
i accidently broke a couple of parts while trying to get to/replace my alternator bracket gasket. i posted pictures of the parts( from a fellow mate) below...can someone please tell me the name of these parts? and whats the best site to get them from? thanks

crank case pipe?
Reply With Quote