Bimmerfest - BMW Forums - View Single Post - What is this part called please?
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 01:25 PM
vavet5308 vavet5308 is offline
Location: Mechanicsville, VA
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 631
Mein Auto: 2002 525it
The first one is no longer available through dealers. It has been replaced by two parts. See the diagram here.

I thought the second one was a power steering supply hose from the reservoir to the pump, but I can't find a good picture of that. Maybe someone more knowledgeable can chime in on that one. Do you know what the two ends of this piece connected to?

Last edited by vavet5308; 12-06-2012 at 01:26 PM. Reason: add question for additional info
Reply With Quote