View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 09:09 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2005 545i
Kool ... ull b happy with it. u can also find the cable on walmarts online store and pick it up at a store near u . Ur also gonna need a 6 foot cable with a 3.5 mm plug that connects to the aux in the glove box on one end, and rca plugs ontha other end, two rca barrels will connect to the rca plugs on the i simple cable.. also 2 wires( hot and ground ) long enough to reach from the battery to the center council to connect power to the i simple cable. ( do not ground directly to the battery)( it will drain ur battery !! ) but to the ground cable thats connected to the frame. the isimple cable comes with a fuse. so u dont have to purchase one. Make all ur connections behind the two cigerett lighters in the center council .runn the ipod cable inside the center council on the drver side and out where the little carpet strip ends . the 3.5 mm for the other device run that thru a little vent inside the arm rest at the bottom of the center council. the 3.5 mm that plugs into the aux jack. run that on the passenger side into the glove box and that will always stay pluged in, ,and thats all u need to crank ur tunes.....
Soo.... there u go,,,, G found ,, once u get the parts and the aux install, pm me if u need any more help routing the cables,,