View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 03:34 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 535i, 330ci
Nice review. I agree with the turn signals, but there are some other dash designs that seem like you have to work to see the function. I have the premium sound and find it is much better than standard option. I plugged my iphone in before buying with both units and the premium is better. I doubt you have experienced driving it in cold weather yet. I'm in the Northeast. The last few weeks, we're waking up to low 20s and frost on the windows. At first start the engine sounds like a tank for a few miles until it heats up. Don't get me wrong, I like it, but the gurgle of the engine is a new experience. I wish there was one more gear too. I traded a 535xi for the X5d and really appreciate not dealing with the constant lag when going from stop. Your review of the sports seats are spot on. Even the head rests feel great when you lean into them. Agree on the voice prompts too. I would have seen some of the touch screen features in other cars and like the way you can dial a number. Forget about using the idrive wheel. It's just too much work.