BS on the 2 people requirement.
1. Engine does NOT have to be running but car must be completely "awake". IOW, press the start button WITHOUT your foot on the brake. Car will wake up and engine will NOT start
2. Press the two outside buttons on the bottom of the mirror until the red led flashes.
3. Release the 2 buttons.
4. Press your button of choice on the mirror and the button on your portable garage door opener device simultaneously whilst holding the portable garage door opener about 1" away from the mirror. Keep buttons pressed until the red LED flashes rapidly. Release both buttons. You now have 30 seconds to complete step 4 & 5. It's easy so don't feel the need to rush.
4. Get out of car and press the "learn" button on the back of the garage door opener motor.
5. Return to the car and press the button of choice on your mirror 3 times. Sometimes it only needs to be pressed 2 times.
English Bulldog Rescue
2013 X1 xDrive28i, Min. White, Sand, UP, LP, M-Sport, HK, Heated Seats, Satellite
2006 Mazda Miata GT Winning Blue, FM Supercharged, Axial Flow SSK, FM Stage 2 Susp, Goodwin exhaust, Enkei PF01
2015 Rally Red Civic Si Coupe
Last edited by HBWT; 12-07-2012 at 05:41 AM.