It took me right around 3 hours total but it helped that I was familiar with pulling most everything on the driver side of the motor from cleaning my ICV and replacing my intake tubing. I had also done my OFHG previously and let me tell you, THAT is the time to do the CCV. Everything would have been out of my way to make the CCV swap and hose connections much quicker when doing the OFHG as well. I did end up removing my power steering reservoir just for some more hand space but I got it all snapped back together and then replaced everything and it started right up with no SES light.
I already notice a significant difference in my idle speed. The hose that was broken was the hose from the dipstick tube to the bottom of the CCV: I'm not sure how this impacted the CCV function etc. but I'm guessing it didn't help things and I'm hoping that it was the cause of my SES codes.
Now I've just got to get up early tomorrow and finish swapping my valve cover gasket to take care of my oil leak and I should be all set for a while...