View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 08:36 AM
Red Rocks

Mein Auto: '07 328i
Does anyone here on the forum have a factory warranty as well as maintenance contract on their BMW? Someone with some constructive solution to this situation? It seems a rather poor statement of BMW HQ that they do not respond to less than satisfactory service from their dealership, especially one as
large as Phoenix.

Now I am faced with a situation with a KNOWN problem about the BMW, an expensive, sophisticated, already-admitted-by-previous-poster car that is difficult to maintain (as if I'm the one who is supposed to fix my own car with a factory warranty and maintenance agreement), even apparently for the dealership themselves who can't seem to fix it after a year ... Whining, I think not. I have been way too patient and am at a loss as to how to resolve this.

So how am I to sell a car that needs fixing when I can't get the dealership to HONOR THEIR AGREEMENT to fix it. Why would I palm off a car with a known problem to someone else ... with a warranty on it the the dealership is obviously not able to or won't fix.

Take it to another dealership to fix? Does anyone have any constructive ideas?

"Whoever said winning isn't everything probably lost." ~ Martina Navratilova