Bimmerfest - BMW Forums - View Single Post - What is this part called please?
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 09:52 AM
whatsup? whatsup? is offline
Registered User
Location: virginia
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 97
Mein Auto: 02 BMW 745LI
Originally Posted by CJ745NZ View Post

I think it is Part #5. It doesn't show the filter type part.
thanks mospid, you are right..but all i need is the resonator, not sure if i can get this seperately..or i might need to buy the whole thing. do you know any good sites to get this from? thanks
Reply With Quote