View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 09:06 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2013 550ix MSport
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndabunka View Post
Doubtful but shouldn't you be asking that of the prior owner rather than a forum? Road Hazard is NOT a part of ANY manufacturer's warranty program
ndabunka,

Great post regarding Conti DWS tire review at the xbimmers.com. Very helpful

I switched my Bridgestone RFT after 100 miles to Conti DWS. I tried to have dealer switch before delivery, CA mentioned don't bother.....it'll cost me big $$$. So I went to my local tire guy, $1K including mount/balance.

As for the Conti ExtremeContact DWS Road Hazard warranty, this is what stated in the warranty booklet:

"This Road Hazard Coverage applies to all Continental Branded tires that are purchased as replacement market tires and is a promise of replacement under certain specified conditions as detailed below. When an eligible tire is damaged during the first 2/32nds of an inch of treadwear or first 12 months from date of purchase, whichever came first, the tire will be replaced with a comparable Continental brand tire free of charge."

Also, I have a 60 Day Customer Satisfaction Trial. If I'm not happy with the DWS tires, I can request another Conti tires as replacement.

I do have one question, the X5 is pulling to the left when I let go of the steering wheel. Is this an alignment problem?

2013 550ix M Sport - AW/Black
2013 X5 50i M Sport - Carbon Black/Cinn (Wife)
2010 550i M Sport - AW/Black (Sold)
2007 530i Sport - AW/Auburn ED on 2/19/07 (Retired)
2001 740iL Sport - Anthracite/Beige (Retired)