View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 07:27 PM

Mein Auto: '14 Volt/'12 X5d (wife's)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dunderhi View Post
My wife & I are both actively car shopping and two of our front-runners are Bimmers. A 650xi for me and an X5 5.0 (maybe an X5M) for her. We both have trade-ins, so I think I'm stuck doing a deal locally. I have also signed up for the BMW App. I assume the BMW App incentive can only be used on one car; is this correct? I am a BMWCCA member and USAA member (insurance eligible). The BMWCCA website states the BMWCCA rebate cannot be combined with the USAA incentive; is this correct? My 550 is currently financed by BMWFS and my 335d was financed by BMWFS, but I paid it off early. Am I eligible for the Loyalty Cash on each car? If I order instead of taking immediate delivery on one or both cars, what are the effective dates for the incentives? Is there any advantage to lease/order one car in December and one on January 2nd? I may also do a European Delivery on the 650 depending on how ordering a car would affect the incentives.

In summary here's how I think it works; does this look correct?

Lease a 650xi with the following incentives:
$3,500 Holiday Credit
$750 Loyalty Cash
$1,000 BMWCCA (Rebate)

Lease an X5 with the following incentives:
$1,500 Holiday Credit
$750 Loyalty Cash
$500 BMW App
$1,000 USAA

Thanks in advance.
dunderhi,

Per the Rebate Reward Form: BMW allows one reward per calendar year (1/1 through 12/31) per member. Is Mrs. D a member? Plan accordingly. I do not know what the "official date" is though….date of lease/purchase contract or date of the rebate check?

Now is the perfect time to remind Mrs D. the importance of Fuelly logging.

Past:
'12 Volt "ev1"
'11 335d "d3"
'10 X5 35d "d2"
'10 335d "d1"
'08 328xi

Last edited by xi2d; 12-09-2012 at 07:38 PM.