12-10-2012, 11:33 AM
East Coast Commuter
Location: South Florida
Join Date: Jan 2007
Mein Auto: 435/x3 35
My experience tells me that electric shavers do not work well. Unless you have a very coarse beard they miss hair all the time. I just use a decent disposable blade for the best possible shave.
Originally Posted by mj745
Who here rocks an electric shaver? I'm leaving the country again and I think it would be more convenient to carry and use an electric shaver rather than blades.
Reviews here would be great
Currently I use a triple blade razor by Gillette.
- I only use each one once, twice at most.
- I need to lather my face with warm water for a while before using.
- Takes 10 minutes to shave
- I can't shave for 2 consecutive days in a row. (Sometimes 3)
- I can get a super clean shave, usually comes with cuts
Not sure what electric shavers can provide but I hope...
- they can give a close shave almost as good as a razor blade
- I can preferably shave for 2 consecutive days without pain
- I can get to shave dry without pain
- I can shave in the bedroom if needed, without beard hairs falling about
I'd google reviews but 95% of the time the reviews are fake and/or promoted to amplify a particular brand/model.
~ 14 435 (with MPPK) My daily beater
~ 14 x3 35i Hers
- Previous BMW's - Way too many to list here (17)