View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 08:03 PM

Mein Auto: 7 series
Thank you so much for all of the responses! I am spending the week learning all the ins and outs of the car and really enjoying the driving experience, especially coming from a Lexus. I love the fact that I can change "modes" to Sport or Comfort and get such a significant feel to the way the car drives. Most other cars offer this switch only as a gimmick without noticeable difference.

I am getting used to all the double pulls, pushes clicks, etc to get things done. A bit unnecessary it seems but I am sure it will be second nature by next month...

Oh, and someone ALMOST hit me today! OMG, I practically had a heart attack. Thank goodness I saw it coming and slammed on the brakes. Smelled awful afterward for a good 30 min but by this afternoon's drive home, I smelled nothing. SHEESH!

I need an alignment. Apparently I have a very conservative car because it is pulling to the right. Dealer said they'd take care of it. I miss the Lexus service guy showing up to pick up the car and leave me a loaner at work. Now I need to try to find an afternoon when I can drop it off, leave it, and pick it up. OY.

Kath