View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 03:05 AM
(formerly SD 335is)

Mein Auto: '06 Z4 MR | '11 335is E92
My wife and I bought her car in Le Mans Blue without ever seeing the color in person. When we were ready to order last year there was not a single new or used car of any model on a dealer lot in San Diego County in Le Mans Blue because it's a color only available on the M3 or on a car with the M Sport Package. The first time we saw Le Mans Blue in person was on the floor of BMW Welt when we took delivery. We were not disappointed!

She wasn't interested in the Saddle interior and was originally thinking about Gray. Both our CA and I were trying to steer her away from Gray and finally our CA took us out to look at a CPOed 2007 E90. The car was in great condition but my wife could see how the Gray leather and plastic would look in four years. She immediately changed her mind to Black and that is what we ordered. Again, we have not been disappointed.
Hers: 2011 335is Coupe (E92) | Le Mans Blue Metallic | Black Dakota Leather | Dark Glacier Aluminum | 6MT | ED 5/12/11

BMWCCA #444696 - Click to join and a chance to win a 1-Day M School at the BMW Performance Center!