Thread: X3 or wagon
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 08:18 AM
Iwanna330Cic

Mein Auto: '11 E91 & '12 Z4 3.5i
Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleJ View Post
With a baby due next month -- the X3 now is the best bet. You will need the increased cabin room for all the baby stuff -- amazing how much impedimentia the little folks need -- or Mom "says they need"! Just be sure when you buy your infant seat it will fit in the back seat of the X3 -- most baby places will allow you to "fit the seat" before you buy. I hate to mention this -- but now your "911 days" are over, you will be looking at more practical transportation (dare I say it -- like MiniVans in the future) so hard riding sports suspensions (that make baby wake up) are verboten. In a few years you can get your "911" again while the wife drives the van.
^ THIS!

If you're leaning over to the Audi, I can't help you. But I own a 2011 3-series sportswagon. Great car (wish it had the 35 engine)... but the X3 will give you more height and a larger "box" area in the rear which will come in very handy with all the baby stuff you WILL be hauling around! It also has more room in the rear seat - easier to get your baby seat in and out. I know this from experience. Don't wait - get all those great incentives right now and land your best deal on the X3.

Doug