View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 12:08 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 325CIC, 335CIC
It is a pretty dark blue - I would think it would look much better with a lighter color like saddle (but I am a bit biased!). Love the saddle with Montego and have seen it with DSB and it looks great - not so light that it is hard to keep clean and the thing I like about saddle is that only the seating surfaces and door panel inserts are saddle, all the rest of the plastic, most of the door panels, the bottom of the dash and the carpets are black, so it is a very nice contrast. Colors like tan leather, they put in light carpet and plastics and tow tone the dash.

I also think it would look great with Oyster which is also a mostly black interior with Osyter colored seating surfaces - just a bit more work to keep clean.

Nothing wrong with all black, but I think a little color adds a nice contrast, especially top down where the interior color is actually seen from outside.

Here is mine, montego saddle, but look through all 17 pages of convert color combos http://www.e90post.com/forums/showth...=169115&page=2
Rob

Last edited by roadkillrob; 12-13-2012 at 12:10 PM.