View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 06:50 PM

Mein Auto: 2006 MINI GP, 1987 CTTC
X3 vs X1 comparison

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatT View Post
Just picked up my X1 xDrive35i. Le Mans blue with black leather interior. M sport line with the premium package and heated seats. M sport steering wheel with paddle shifters. When I ordered it there were two choices for the M sport steering wheel, one with paddle shifters one without, neither choice was at an additional cost. Came with Goodyear (not sure of the exact "model" -put them in storage) run flats performance tires. The tires are 225/45 R18 on the front (with 8" wide rims) and 255/40 R18 (with 9" wide rims) on the back. Since I live in New England but travel to warmer weather for part of the winter I wanted all seasons. Dealer installed Michelin Pilot sport A/S plus, on the existing rims. Has all of 50 miles on it but love it so far. Previously owned a z4, which I didn't really care for, a 335xi and traded in my 2011 x3 for this x1. Happy to answer any questions if anyone wonders what comes with this line/package.
PatT,

I'd be interested in a comparison between your X3 and the X1. Was the X3 the xDrive35i and what packages/options did you have on it? Why did you go from an X3 to the X1?

Did you compare the ride with the X1 without sport suspension to the M Sport?

Thanks,

Lee