View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 08:41 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: BMW 528xi
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicholascanada View Post
So after countless hours of research and test drives, I have made up my mind on buying one of the following 2013 vehicles:

Bmw X3 35i
Mercedes GLK
Range Rover Evoque

All vehicles have everything I want. They all are great vehicles. I would be happy with either of them.

My BIG question is RELIABILITY. I will be keeping this vehicle 8-10 years. I would prefer not to purchase an extended warranty because i dont feel they are good value. So for all three vehicles, after 4 years I would be off warranty.

In your opinion, which vehicle do you think would be the most reliable? I have heard some horrid stories about Range Rover, but also seem to constantly read problems here for the x3s. I really don't want to spend $50-$60k and not have a long term reliable vehicle. I currently drive an Acura, so I am used to bulletproof build quality. I am just very scared that my three choices for my next SUV might be terrible for long term reliability. Thank you for your time.

Nick

Range Rover has the worst reputation for reliability out of that group. Coincidently I'm going from an Acura to an X3. I am concerned about Bimmer reliability as well. I guess I'll find out and so will you if you decide to buy an X3 too.