View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 12:29 AM

Mein Auto: 08 E90 335i
This is a refreshing thread in this forum, it seems like the 7 series forum is a giant problem/solutions forum. I'm happy that you 7 series owners actually take the time to answer fellow owners problems! I'm actually debating on trading in my 08 335i for a 07 750i w/ 84k miles and CPO until october 2013. I've learned a lot about the car these past few days just by looking at this forum (amp, alternator, valve/timing chain gasket). So I would just like to thank all of you guys, If I do go through with this trade, this forum will give me more peace of mind.

Thanks!
"The money powers prey upon the nation in times of peace and conspire against it in times of adversity. The banking powers are more despotic than a monarchy, more insolent than autocracy, more selfish than bureaucracy. They denounce as public enemies all who question their methods or throw light upon their crimes. I have two great enemies, the Southern Army in front of me and the bankers in the rear. Of the two, the one at my rear is my greatest foe."
Abraham Lincoln