View Single Post
Old 12-15-2012, 09:09 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2012 650cic/ 2012 M3 ZCP
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuiltnBoostedZ View Post
Night and day difference between the turbo 6 and na 6. I didn't drive the turbo 4 as it wasn't out yet. I have a 2011 X3 35i. If you are a performance guy or a mod junky...the turbo 6 should be a no brainer. Most of you probably won't, but if you ever feel the need for more power...a simple flash will give you between 50-100whp...depending on what company software you go with (i.e. Dinan, OE Tuning, etc). Just food for thought.
+1 to some the 35i might even be a little "too" aggressive/sporty insert whatever adjective you like. It's loud at times (cold start), makes turbo noises that are clearly heard, launches like a small block V8, etc., etc,, still waiting for the DINAN release not like it needs it though.
2012 X3 35i Titanium Silver/Black ZAP/ZPP/TECH/APPS/Breyton GTS/Continental Extreme DW (20's)