View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012, 02:46 PM
BMW Platinum Visa® Member

Mein Auto: BMW L328i
Quote:
Originally Posted by tturedraider View Post
Having said that BMWNA deserves the brunt of the blame, because the reviewers only test cars that BMWNA supplies. Knowing the tests are going to focus on near at-the-limit performance it is truly stupid for BMWNA to supply cars that are not equipped for maximum performance results. Heck, if BMWNA would supply cars for testing that had summer performance tires AND the Dynamic Handling package we would be reading reviews that talked about how well the F30 handles and that for a mere $1,000 you can have a car that is able to transform from a luxury highway cruiser to a track ready sport machine with just the push of a button. Gotta wonder what marketing genius is running the test car loaner operation at BMWNA.
+1

When I bought my 2013 F30 I didn't even know that the DHP existed or that the Adaptive M could make a harsh suspension soft. I assumed because it had the "M" in the name that it was going to be something I wouldn't want.

Between the dealers and BMW themselves, they do a really bad job of getting the word out on important features.

BJ

2013 BMW L328i Luxury Sedan | Premium Package | Technology Package | Lighting Package | Steptronic® | PDC | Apps
Mineral Grey Metallic | Saddle Leather | Anthracite | Camera | Sirius | Rolex | Trophy Wife | Beach House | Status Package®