View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012, 09:27 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 07 530i, 04 CTS
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbetner View Post
AKA: Break My Wallet

Too funny. Last week some object very skillfully bypasses my grill and pierces the AC condenser. I had that fixed two days later. Then yesterday something flies up on the interstate and cracks my windshield. My wife's first response was I wish you had your old car because that windshield is going to cost you. The only upside is that my Indy made sure to tell me that a new AC condenser added 40 horsepower He knew just what to say to make me feel good about writing that check.

The joys of owning a BMW 535xi
Suggestion:

Have your mechanic remove turbos from your vehicle. Then he needs to install 2 of those condensors. That will add about 40 horsepower--much more than a turbo or a supercharger.

Final result will be a rocket ship.

I also highly recommend that you become really great friends. It appears to me that he can name his price when BMW, Mercedes, GM, and Ford all rush to hire him. Just think of all the money the car manufacts and the customers can save by eliminating/replacing the turbos. This guy is responsible for it all, and he will make as much money as the late Steve Jobs and his crew. Your mechanic is an absolute genius. You need to make sure he gets what is coming to him. lol Ed