View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 08:46 PM
'Fest Sponsor

Mein Auto: 07 335i 91 325i
sup sup, 1st off, sorry for the terrible pics!... so did this 2012 brand spanking new e-class roof in 3m 1080 gloss black, along with the roof rails that span from the tip of the hood all the way back to the top of the rear glass, and antenna. came out great! small seam/patch towards the back of the antenna maybe 1/3rd of an inch. unfortunately the antenna cover on this guy is epoxied onto the roof, very similar to m5/5-series bmw's. i wasn't able to remove it so had to go around it. antenna was also pretty complex in itself to wrap... also wrapped the front bumper amber signal in some samples of Oracal 970ra i had layin around. got lucky cuz it actually matches the oem paint very well! had to do 2 layers so the amber wouldn't show thro! however you can still see some amber glow around the edges of the light because of the way the lense sits on the bumper, not 100% flush to the car... but all in all, still better than the amber part that comes stock. owner is very happy with the 1st mods to his new E-class! Wu! Wraps