View Single Post
Old 12-21-2012, 09:00 AM
ROLL TIDE!

Mein Auto: 2004 ZHP Sedan
1 year of owning my ZHP!

Well, technically last night was the one year anniversary, but today is the first full day anniversary. What a year it has been! I have logged 33,339 miles on the ZHP. Odometer reads 170,589 miles as of now. My total spent on the car (excluding gas) is just shy of $3200. I can't post my data log because my laptop died.

I still continue to enjoy the car as much as the day I bought it and have no desires to buy anything else. It will be paid in full in another few months which makes me smile as well.

The major upgrades it received was Koni Yellows, new ZHP control arms, upgraded projector headlights, new Alcanatara steering wheel (courtesy of Coby Wheel), armrest, shift boots, and ebrake boot, BMW SSK, and a 3.46 rear diff.

It was a rough year tire wise, lost 4 to road debris and potholes. Found out that 255/35/18 tires are EXPENSIVE!!!! so I switched the rears to 235/40.

This year will hopefully be cheaper save for a new clutch which I have to think is going to be needed. I am still on the OEM clutch in this thing. Guess lots of interstate miles doesn't wear a clutch down too much.

Anyways, as always thanks to all who have supported me over the years and Merry Christmas!!!

Check out my YouTube Channel for DIY's and other fun stuff HERE
Check out my BMWBLOG!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Bob View Post
now, go burn your Man Card, and buy yourself a Camry....
Ads by Google