View Single Post
Old 12-21-2012, 05:24 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2014 X3
This is my first BMW, my first import replacing my 2010 Ford Escape FWD. The X1 is my daily driver, outdoors 24/7 as my Mustang is the show car Garage Queen. So its a work horse and very fun to drive compared to the Escape! OMG...LOL, no comparison.

I have the cold weather pckg, seriously never thought I would LOVE a heated steering wheel. It's amazing. The quality of the leather seats are the best I've ever had so far anyway.

The handling, the steering...fabulous. I like this tight steering. After driving the X1, the Stang just handled soooooo badly I put in storage early. This Spring the suspension gets a whole new Shelby package, I hated to drive it after the BMW.

I'm taking my time getting used to everything this ride does. The one thing I do miss are voice commands on Ford's Sync system. That's ok, the car makes up for it. I am anxious and nervous, to see how she handles Chicago snow. We just missed a blizzard.....but so far in cold and wet weather, not a slip on the pavement, not a one. The Escape....FWD not good!

2014 X3 28i
2013 X1 x28i - retired
2006 Mustang GT Vert