View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012, 12:51 PM

Mein Auto: E36 328i coupe
what a interesting thread although one vital thing has been left off (unless i missed it), not a performance mod but the best supporting mod for any engine and that is junk the plastic water pump and thermostat housing! i found this out the hard way having bought my 328i from a mate who had not used it for 16 months, thermostat stuck and head went pop along with the radiator. i got a alloy thermostat housing from a popular parts store here in the UK which was very lucky as they not restocked them for 2 years and a cast metal waterpump which i may upgrade to the performance pump available in the US.

anyways i have a replacement engine to fit which will get the stainless headers my mate added and a decat pipe, the M50 manifold convertion is top of the list, got the manifold but not the throttle body or plumbing, engine will get full service with NKGs and i will get a CAI then im having it flash mapped at a dyno across from my work. i want 230-240bhp and by look of it its well in reach with whats been mentioned on this site. i will update when all is done.

Last edited by Ken328i; 12-22-2012 at 12:52 PM.