View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012, 01:13 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 09 750i M Sport
How much was the tire insurance at the dealership? My dealership in Northern California wanted $1000 for 5 years of coverage. As for the early lease return, most dealerships will allow you to turn a car in early if you get another from them. It's all about moving units, especially this late in the year. We turned in my brother's 2012 528i after 10 months on a 3 year lease, and got him into a 2013 535i M Sport with more miles and for less than his 528i. Sure it's a 5 series, but it shows that as long as there's little or no negative equity in the current lease they'll gladly take it back. You are absolutely right in the incentives right now, there are some really great deals out there. In addition, the 7's aren't moving that well right now because of the instability in gas prices (was told this by multiple dealerships). But hey, I'm cool with that as it means less 7's on the road :-D

Can anyone report on the quality of satellite radio on the B&O system? On my 09 750i, it sounds horrible!