@zuma - I too love the diesel, I just can't stand the drone from the engine at around 75/80mph. And the intoxicating sound of the 35i exhaust puts a smile on my face every time. Having said that, as a cruiser, the diesel is phenomenal. I had the 335d as a loaner for a week. I averaged 34mpg driving like a maniac. Great engines and I can't wait until they bring the much better 40d to our shores.
- 2015 M3 (Born 08/14) - Black Sapphire /Black Full Merino /Carbon Fiber - ZDB/ZEC/ZLP/2MK/2VF/2VZ
- 2013 X5 35i Sport (Born 08/12) - Titanium Silver /Oyster Nevada /Dark Bamboo - ZCV/ZCW/ZPS/ZAP/2VA/610/7XA/456
- 2013 X1 28i (Born 11/12) - Alpine White /Beige Dakota (Sold 09/14)
- 2011 535i (Born 08/10) - Titanium Silver /Black Dakota (Sold 08/12)
- 2010 335i (Born 02/10) - Titanium Silver /Black Dakota (Sold 09/10)
- 2007 328i (Born 07/07) - Jet Black /Black Dakota (Sold 04/10)