View Single Post
Old 04-15-2004, 01:50 PM
Padawan

Mein Auto: 2004 330ci Convertible
I just wanted to say: very nice ZHP! Let's hear it for SGM, it rocks! I had several color choices on my list when I went to hunt for my car; can I just say I'm so glad the only one I found set up exactly the way I wanted (I'm not one for waiting around) was SGM! I've seen many other colors on new e46's on the road and while many are nice, there are none I would rather have!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingspan
I tried the "clear" look on the front corners and markers, even got the silvervisions. I kept staring at the clears expecting to like them but in the end did not. I went back to the OEM ambers and I like them a lot better. For some reason with the SG I just think it looks better (amber vs. clear.)
As for this opinion, I respectfully disagree... I rather like the clear lenses on the SGM. Especially with the bright silver color of the rims, and little details like the Titanium finish interior on mine (after all with the top down you have to think about cooridinating the outside with the inside!). I plan to eventually get an M-Tech bumper and hope to eliminate those amber reflectors on the front corners somehow when I do.

Of course I have to express this opinon, since mine came with clears anyway!

Here's a couple quick snapshots of mine... I don't especially like these shots, the wide angle lens makes my car look round and fat! Also it's right next to my building which is painted bright red; it makes the SGM look kinda funky. I'm getting a new camera soon and plan to take some decent pix then.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	mynewcarfront.jpg
Views:	550
Size:	114.9 KB
ID:	28955   Click image for larger version

Name:	mynewcarback.jpg
Views:	444
Size:	97.1 KB
ID:	28956  
2004|330ci|Convertible|Silver Grey Metallic|Sport Package|Premium Package|Steptronic|NAV|Xenon Adaptive Headlights|Heated Seats|Black Montana Leather|Aluminum Brushed Column Trim|SSR/GT3 19" Rims (original 18" Style 71's in storage)

Last edited by JonathanIT; 04-15-2004 at 01:53 PM.