View Single Post
Old 12-23-2012, 02:06 PM

Mein Auto: 530i
Quote:
Originally Posted by spiderman3k View Post
battery is brand new, actually a fully charge battery it lasted for 1 day I installed a fresh battery yesteday and work great all day untill thise morning . i keep and keep on reading and i found the MPM thats located below the spare rims and i went to look for it , well the previous owner did the mod and moved already, so it is either the alternator or the MPM module, ill wait for the car to do the screen on and off again and check for the voltage coming to the battery, where i can buy this MPM module im a mechanic inclined guy, i can take a part an engine and fix anything inside the engine but when it come to electronic im -0.. ill keep posted with the voltage on the alternator, otherwise im going with the MPM, other thing that forgot to put there neither the windows seat or any elctronic works would not work when these is happening,....

and dolfan... i dont actually have to turn off the car in order to the problem go away, if i keep and driving the problem will fix, well sort of. !!
these what i found so far that bmw put a recall on it, sound luke my problem but with out the water in the trunk.!

ENGINE (PWS)
Bulletin No: SIB-12-14-12
Date of Bulletin: 08/27/2012

Summary Description:
BMW: EXPERIENCING LOSS OF ENGINE POWER, SERVICE ENGINE SOON LAMP IS ILLUMINATED, A NOISE, LIKE RATTLING, COMING FROM ENGINE COMPARTMENT. *PE UPDATED 10/31/12. *PE

10000 ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
Bulletin No: SI-B61-13-06
Date of Bulletin: 02/04/2009

Summary Description:
BMW VEHICLE: VARIOUS ELECTRICAL PROBLEMS CAUSED BY WATER INGRESS. WATER INGRESS INTO THE LUGGAGE COMPARTMENT MAY CAUSE VARIOUS ELECTRICAL PROBLEMS OR FAULTS ASSOCIATED WITH THE MPM (MICRO POWER MODULE); PDC (PARK DISTANCE CONTROL); M-ASK (