View Single Post
Old 12-23-2012, 05:10 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2013 750i
Quote:
Originally Posted by visionthedj View Post
$1850 is ridiculous, I don't care what kind of tires/wheels are on the car. You can get a premium aftermarket tire/wheel warranty for a fraction of that cost, and it covered my 21 inch Perillo PZero's with no issue (replaced 6 tires and three cracked rims). I purchased my original one a couple years ago (for my 06 7 series) from Bill Jacobs BMW for about $700. This included 5 years of coverage (or 100k miles from date of purchase, whichever is first). You should see if you can cancel that and get a refund, which you can do within 30 days I believe. Honestly, it should not matter what kind of tires/wheels are on the car, anything over $800 is pure profit for the dealership (according to what the finance manager told me). Not only that, coverage should be for 5 years.

As for the B&O system, for almost $4000 it should sound like the best system out there.. that's truly disappointing. Can you report on the quality of satellite radio?
I rarely listen to Sirius - and then only the 3 classical stations. They sound OK, but not CD quality. Sorry I can't be more specific. I put a very well recorded CD on the B&O and it sounded quite good - nothing compared to a high end home system but much better than its predecessor system on the 2012