View Single Post
Old 12-24-2012, 11:50 AM

Mein Auto: 2013 X3 28i
^ Wrong!! It worked but too its full potential. Technic advised me to use the the under seat sub wiring for my LOC wiring so I switched it up and WHOAHHHHHHHHHH Hugh difference. I am running a Rockfords P200.2 with a BSW Alusonic EX woofer in a Retail Scosche encosure. I actually also placed an order for a Alpine PDX-M6 to replace the P200.2 since I only need a mono amp and I plan on upgrading the woofer soon. I will be offering the P200.2 for sale soon for anyone who may be intrested.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For anybody who maybe interested in knowing, when you hook up an amp using a loc to the f25 with premium audio (2013 in my case), you must use the under seat sub wiring to hook up the LOC.

The "EXTRA THICK" wires are easily located at the amp in the rear driver quarter panel.

Blue with red stripe (LEFT +)
Blue with brown stripe (LEFT -)
Black with red stripe (RIGHT +)
Black with brown stripe (RIGHT -)

This is only my experience and it worked for me. I will not be held responsible if you mess something up. This is only a FYI

THANKS