View Single Post
Old 12-25-2012, 11:14 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 04 325i -5spd black/black
HAHAHA first off Merry Christmas!

I thought about suspension but I JUST bought brand new tires and an alignment so I didn't really wanna throw away that money.
I have thought about suspension but then i realized I do allot of rough driving. for instance 2 days ago i drove down to Florida and there is this really nice, flat (for the most part), dirt road. I turned DSC off and well... you know. ... I showed the wrx and sti kids how its really done!

So If i did Get suspension I would wanna stick with a stock height, maybe a SMALL drop. But imma wait for the tires to go first.

As far as the back up car, this puppy is FINE with me. No problems, just the brake light.
I thought about a fiero or miata but by the end of the day... nothing comes close to a Bimmer!!! ... however a house 2 doors down does have a fiero that never moves, might be able to snatch that off him for real cheap!

So far if it ain't some boost (which would be fun), its full suspension and some nice seats (mine are nice condition but I'd like my wife to hug me back! )
If not that then sell everything and get a m3.
If I get this job with VW then it would definitely be m3 ftw lol - then work on that mad dog!