View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012, 12:51 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 11' X5 Sport Activity
Quote:
Originally Posted by prosgal73 View Post
So which line do you think looks better on the Alpine White, can't decide but leaning toward the X or Sportline since the wheels are 18 inch but heard it's a rougher ride?...add servotronic? any advice with help, thanks!
XLine - Silver/Alum exterior trim, wood or copper interior bits, tobacco interior

Sport - gloss black exterior trim, gloss black or alum (+$500) interior trim, sport steering wheel and seats, coral red interior

What's most important to you, as the options I've listed are exclusive to each line. Also the 18" wheels are different on the two lines as you know.

I opted for the sport, as the red interior, sport wheel and seats were must haves for me, plus I like the OEM gunmetal wheel that comes with the sport model. I was also considering the Msport, but the paddle shifter issue and lack of A/S tires (until now) were deal-breakers for me. Perfectly happy w/Sport as I wanted LeMans blue, an exclusive color on Msport, while the wife wanted Alpine White regardless, so no point in wasting an extra $1K.

You need to test drive cars w/wo the Assisted Steering to determine which one you like best, as its totally subjective. I'm perfectly content w/o the servo.
2006 Subaru Legacy GT (GONE)
2001 Honda Prelude modded (GONE)