View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012, 01:12 PM

Mein Auto: Nissan GT-R
Quote:
Originally Posted by The BMW-est View Post
What a condescending comment after people here helped you, despite your ignorance regarding the difference in chassis and model year. If you really think you are getting a better deal than you certainly deserve what you get. Have fun in the E90 forum - it is laden with childish wit and backhanded compliments. Cheers.
Huh? I'm not sure how you came up with that... A girlfriend of mine was in a new 328i last week and she asked her friend who owned it what brand the navigation was because she literally thought it was a stand alone navigation unit that was stuck on top of the dash. I'm not kidding. Other than that I am sure it is a fine car.

The only reason I posted in here to start is because I thought all 3 series 2012 and later were all new, otherwise I would have posted over there (and I will). I didn't mean the 2013 335i I mentioned was a better deal than the upcoming one or the F30(though financially it is unless similar deals are available), I meant the price on my deal has improved since I first posted, hence the "I'm getting an even better deal too"... as in I'm getting an even better deal than previously stated...

Other than criticizing the navigation on the F30 I was nothing but polite and gracious here. Is being critical banned here? There was NOTHING condescending about anything I wrote, but since you apparently want to see that:

Ironically, you tell me to go to a different model forum because you think I/they are childish... HAHAHA, pot meet kettle. Though I disagree, I'd rather be childish than elitist. Seriously dude, if you think you're better than the people in the E90 forum then you've got some issues... Take that stick out of your a**...

Last edited by jmunjr; 12-26-2012 at 01:14 PM.