View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012, 03:21 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Send a message via AIM to vern
Mein Auto: 01 330ci 05 530i 06 X3
Quote:
Originally Posted by figman View Post
Hi Guys; quick question, I searched and read the manual but could not find an answer.

How do I replace the tail light bulb in my wife's X3 '06, manual says to pop the side plastic cover but it seems a bit to stuck. I don't want to break anything or end up at the dealer for it.

Based on the book it is the #3 light attached to the body, I have the amber indicator on the dashboard.

Any help, pictures, instructions Etc. is much appreciated.

Thanks,

Figman
Take off the carpet cover on the inside and the light bulb will be accessible . I purchased my new bulb at the dealer, Its silver coated. The only one I could find at the auto stores was clear with the comparable socket base. Good luck
cheers
vern
2012 335iA Blk. Sapphire- Sport-Blk. Dakota Leather/Red-Brushed Alum.Trim-DAP-PP-CWP Rear View Camera-BMW Asst w/Enhanced BT&USB-High Gloss Blk.Trim Hghight-PSP-Speed Limit Info-Tech. Pkg-PDC-Rear Manual Sun Shades-SAT-Variable Sport Steering-Wheel Locks- Rubber Mats-Euro Del 5/14/12-Redelivery 7/16/12 2006 X3 3.0iA 4/6 Silver Gray Metallic-Black Leather-Nav-PP-SP-Xenon Headlights-PDC-Heated Front Seats-Privacy Glass-Servotronic Steering-Premium Sound System-R R R- Wheel Locks- Rubber Mats

Last edited by vern; 12-26-2012 at 03:22 PM.