View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 04:41 PM
Dark Knight

Mein Auto: '13 BMW 535i M Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by tribecaX5 View Post
I think the 5 series looks better than the e-class in every way. There is something about e-class' interior that leaves me wanting for more. Screen is too small and those seats are no match for 5 series. I love the m-package in 5 series. The only thing I am not too crazy about is the headlights - that curve/bump on the top has to go.
Yeah. Exterior wise I think both have their merits. I hated the W212 when it first came out, thought it was the ugliest thing ever, then the quirks got warm to me and I found beauty in it. The F10 I always acknowledged it was beautiful from the first second I saw it. I think the F10 i a design I'll find beautiful practically forever (timeless) while the E I went from super cold to super hot, and still like it but the effect has diminished quite a bit. I really blame MBUSA whoring out the AMG Package a lot and making sights of W212's very boring as they all look literally the same.

The interior of the 5-Series feels infinitely more expensive than the E, though, try as I might I could never truly deny that, and now I can't get close to denying that. It feels a full level more upmarket (which makes sense as IMO it's an even nicer rendition of the 7's interior).

Ex M-B's: '11/'10/'06 E350's w/ AMG Sport Package, '02 S500 w/ Every Option.