Thread: Buy this car?
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 07:50 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2011 335D Msport
i have a 2011 msport with same space gray metallic and gray leather. I only have the regret of a constant struggle to not scrape the chin of the msport nose. I have a driveway that i have to be utlra careful to not scrape on. I can't even back into my garage. if i were to, the chin scapes when i pull down from driveway into cul de sac. If i had it to do over again, would have got a "normal" sport instead of the msport soley for the higher chin. I love the paint color, i really appreicate the safety of the nav screen for the ease of phonecalls. I have the comfort also as well as cold weather package. I really like the ability to fold the rear seats forward. This allowed me to haul daughter's electirc guitar 300 miles since she got it for christmas. Older brother got to give her a long guitar lesson while we were in my hometown for christmas.

The 2 definate differences between this car and mine are 1) mine is diesel and 2) you're getting a manual trans. Enjoy the stick as i am envious. No stick for the 335D. I did get the shifter pedals though.