View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 08:49 PM
Ball Don't lie

Mein Auto: 2001 Dinan m5
Quote:
Originally Posted by E36 Phantom View Post
You guys must either travel far, far from civilization or be hyper paranoid about your cars.

I carry the complete BMW toolkit, a flashlight, work gloves for tire changing, and paper towels. Everything stays in the spare tire well, I hate things in my trunk. Everything else, I have AAA for.

For longer trips (+200mi one way) I'll take one gallon of 50/50 coolant/water, a quart of oil, and a better warning light or triangle. That's about it.

Sent from my Galaxy Tab using BimmerApp
I forgot to add that I keep a 7 inch knife in the driverside door pocket. I keep a rod on the rear deck incase of a fight. When I turn 18 I'm planning on getting a permit to carry a handgun but my plan is to put blanks in it because most weapons are used on their owners. I am also a big believer that most criminals are cowards ipso facto they would run away. I worked over the summer as a Correctional officer, so I have talked to criminals. Most of the time they try stealing stuff they have to get drunk because they couldn't do it sober.

"Rather have them and not need them than need them and not have them"

I've been paranoid ever since I got hit by the ice storm last year. I've never seen anything like it. Gas stations out of gas, people lining up to charge their phones at 7/11. 2 hours waiting for gas. That was an ice storm imagine if something really big happened. Ill be on doomsday prepers before you know it. It took 10 days to get power back. What if it took a 2 months?

All my stuff is neatly on the spare tire. So it's not clogging up my trunk.
Resident Grammar and Spelling expert