View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 09:01 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2003 530i 5spd Manual
Buyind advise; 2008 X3 & HID's

Hey guys, I found a CPO '08 X3 with like 37k miles. White/tan which is what we want. It's a base model I believe b/c it does NOT have HID headlights. That's a huge issue for me.... IIRC it just has reflector housings making a HID conversion even harder. HID's are big sticking point for me. To the point where I will pass on the car depending on how hard a HID conversion is. And I perfer factory HID's. I've done conversions... boxes, the HID computer trickster boxes etc. PITA. Thoughts? They are asking $25,888.

Here is the link to the car:
http://www.fieldsbmwlakeland.com/cer...623df35c58.htm

Currently my wife has a '08 C300 Auto with 43k miles. Grey/Blk mint condition. It's a very safe car but it drives like a ho-hum vehicle. Not BMW driving. I looked at a 535i E60, '08, and it's too big for her to drive. She's 5'-00". She can't even drive a camry... hence one reason we were down to a 3 series or C class. We have a 6 month old baby now and the "stuff" if you want to call it that for traveling is crazy. That C class got small in a hurry. And the kid is going into a toddler car seat in about 2 months and they are monsters. So we have 2 items working against the C300. 1- It's getting smaller by the day. 2- It does not drive like a BMW. But it still was a better choice at the time vs the E90 3 series. Safety and size wise.

Garage queen: '07 335i Sedan, base pkg, 6spd Manual, Procede 3 V5 w/NLS, staggered 18" 313's w/Conti DWS's, OS Giken TCD LSD, VAC Street Diff Cover, Akebono Euro Pads, CDV Removed, Black BMW Grilles, Interior & Exterior white LED lighting, LUX Angel Eyes, Debadged, Llumar ATR Tint.

Last edited by FLE39; 12-29-2012 at 09:10 AM.
Ads by Google