View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 01:59 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2013 328i m-sport EB2
Quote:
Originally Posted by The X Men View Post
Did you fill a claim with your insuarnce company?
Haven't yet . I will probably just eat it since they will just screw me on rates again since I got in a fender bender a couple years back and got ass raped for it. Mercury doesn't like minor accidents .... I suppose I screwed myself having gone all piece meal on the replacements as I found out how many rims were bent etc ( since I didn't see the second two until later). When it was one tire.. I figured it was less than my deductible. When it was two rims after I already bought the tire it was only a bit over my deductible and not worth the hassle. And now its two more rims which are again a little over the deductible. Car actually drives almost OK with the bent rear rims and new fronts. Probably barely rougher than the scion tc I borrowed and mostly because my right rear rim is much worse then the left

I gotta say i went into a just take my money and fix it as soon as possible mode the other day. Maybe it was the whole my holidays sucked ness of it all and that my car is a month old. Was hoping I could have it all done with before the new year. Yes illogical but it would have felt good . Not that concerned about the money I guess just pissed off the whole thing happened. When the rear rims arrive I'm going to just put this behind me.

Last edited by hans007; 12-29-2012 at 02:15 PM.